The results of scraping activities are most often stored as json data, the latter having many advantages over .xml or .csv formats. Recently in one of my projects, I had to deal with JSON files of over 6Mb. Even though I managed them in Notepad++, still the proper search and count could have been better.
The new desktop JSON viewer – Dadroit gives you the ability to open huge JSON files and perform searches in them. It opens a gigabyte file in a couple of seconds.
- Fast JSON file reading
- Memory usage File to RAM – 1:1. It won’t take many times more memory than the file size.
- Fast RegEx search, besides regular string search
- JSON Syntax highlighter & JSONPath outwork
- Monitoring file for change and AutoRefresh support
- Export to JSON as Formatted and Minified
- Export to XML
- Copy part of a Node
Read more about the tool here.